Thursday, October 4, 2007

My first blog.

Well lets get thing rolling.


I guess I should start with the basics.


Me. My name is Ken Woronchak. I'm 22 years old.

I live with a great family, and I wouldn't be where I am today without them.


That said, onto what my blog is going to be about.


Pretty much anything that comes out of my skull..


I have plenty I could talk about from where I work, Convergys. It can be known by several different names, such as: The Hole, The Pit, The Verge, The Con, and a few others that I prefer not to mention, not even in this blog.


I am also very good at anything regarding video gaming. Be it PC on console, I can pick up a controller and can instantly play almost any game and beat anyone at it. Although, my sister, who is younger than me, can kick my ass at Soul Calibur 3 on the PS2...


I also own a 2004 chevy Malibu LS. It is a good car that gets me around, but today, it just cost me $1184! I'll explain that later in a future post.


Well, thats it for now. I'm too tired to think of anything else at the moment.


g'night to any and all who read this!


Nekk (My name backwords, plus an extra "K" for no good reason)

1 comment:

jill said...

Kennoooooooooooooo.... leave Convergys... FOREVER... before your brain dissolves... like mine did! D^: