Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm Bored...

Hello, once again. I've been forgetting about my blog.

Well, my job just got a bit different. People are starting to leave. 3 people I know and really hang out with have left, and things will get a bit quieter without them. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're getting the hell out of there. If I could, I would get out too. There are several circumstances why I can't really leave. Pretty much down to a few reasons that circle around one thing ($$$). Kind of like the chicken in the egg analogy, In order to go to where I want to go, it's gonna cost me $$$. In order to move closer and get out on my own, I need $$$. Which begs the question, is the potential new job worth the $$$?

Enough of that, What the heck was McCabe thinking when he was trying to clear the puck towards HIS OWN NET!!! There was 4 seconds left in OVERTIME and he could of tried it clear it to the other side of the net, or pass it to someone else, 4 seconds SHOULD be easy enough to kill, or just fall down on the puck to protect it for the last few seconds. I do realize that the Leafs do have some things to work out, but come on, that was a BONEHEAD play!

I do see that my hit counter in the side of my page shows some people have actually at least viewed my blog. I guess that is somewhat encouraging. I really need more friends, I need to learn how to network more.

Lets see, what else? I just got a new cell phone last week. I got a new Sony Ericsson W300i. 2 year contract with Rogers. Its got a decent camera, it is a Walkman, so I can listen to lots of music on it. It came with a 512MB micro memory chip. I already filled it and it's down to 11MB left. I got about 100 songs on it, not too bad. Came with a good battery, it will last awhile before I have to charge it. I would recommend that phone to anyone who wants a phone that does everything.

I also just went to a certain video store, and picked up a few movies at a discount price. I picked up Office Space, Dodgeball, a Star Trek Collection set, and the Street Fighter Movie. I watched Dodgeball movie, and, it is hilarious. It does have some unnecessary moments, like when the kid, Justin (played by Justin Long) is a cheerleader (the kind that holds up the girls so they can do stunts), and he has a bad experience. I'm not going to spoil the part, but I don't think it was needed. Still, a good movie, 4/5. I visit the Internet Movie Database to check out info for movies, its' a great site, definitely check it out!

That's it for now.

Like always, Out!

Nekk!

No comments: