Saturday, October 6, 2007

GO LEAFS GO!!!

Tonight, the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NHL beat the Montreal Canadiens, 4 to 3 in Overtime! What a great game! I watched in High Definition on my dad's big projection screen! We had it ALL THE WAY!

I was just chatting with my friend Jill on MSN a few minutes ago, and she had made a wager between her Canadiens and my Maple Leafs. If the Maple Leafs beat Montreal in the standings, she will dye her hair BLUE! If the Canadiens beat Toronto...well... I havent decided what I will do if that happens. So I'll put it this way... IT WON'T HAPPEN!

You've probably also noticed that I changed the colour of my blog. I figured it could use some improvement. Comment on it both ways. If you like it, great, if not, let me know. I can take criticism.

Well, considering this is my second post today, I think I'll leave it at that for now....

No, this time I'm not kidding. Out!

Nekk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better HOPE it doesn't happen, or I'm gonna make you SHAVE your head and get a Montreal Canadiens TATTOO!!! GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!! VIVE LA MONTREAL CANADIENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!