Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Car Story - Part 2

Damn! Sorry I've taken so long to make any kind of post on by blog. I've really been real busy being: frustrated, tired, angry, working, pissed off, etc...

Well, I got my car fixed almost 2 weeks ago. Then on Friday October 19th, I was driving home from work, and my car AGAIN had the "check gas cap" light came on. A day later, the engine light came on. So, we (my dad and me) called in to the dealership and asked what the heck was going on and can we make another appointment to check it out? We got it in that same day, and my dad dropped me off at work. It turns out that when they replaced the part, they "pinched a gasket".

Main thing... they replaced that part at no charge. Also gave me a free car wash and oil change. So, it's fixed again, I'm hoping it stays that way!

Onto other matters, as my friend Jill would know, "DC" had his last day at work this past Friday. 2 bosses came and pulled him into a room, 5 minutes later, he came back and got his stuff, and left the building forever. He was smiling all the way. I seriously doubt that he will be coming back to the Verge.

Lets see... WHAT IS HAPPENING IN TORONTO?!?! We lost to ATLANTA!!! They had a BACKUP goalie in net, and we still lost in a shootout. Something needs to be done. I don;t think we need to get rid of the coach. It isn't his fault. He has nothing to work with. They really need to scrap the entire defense and get some good players. Not great, but good. That way, we don't have to loose on the salary cap too much and we can work on them long term. Goal tending actually is not a major issue. They really should choose 1 starter and stick with them. Toskala is a good goalie, he did make some impressive saves last night. When their facing over 30 shots a game, something is not right there.

That's really it for now.

Out!

Nekk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You lost to Atlaaaaaanta.... you lost to Atlaaaaaanta... hahaha... this hair's staying brown. Word.