Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkk!

 

Hey there folks! I realize it has been several months since my last post, last time was in 2007. Lots of things have happened since then.

 

Yes, I'm still living at home, which I don't mind. I still help out around the house whenever I can. I'm trying to save up to eventually get out on my own, but things have come up, and I kind of don't want to leave. I have to pay off my car, which will be done in like 4 or 5 months... yay! I can't wait till I'm done paying off the car. It's been a life saver for me, in terms of both $$$ and driving in general. No, I haven't got into an accident yet. I've been driving close to 7 years, and no screwups so far. I've come close, by my own admission, turning left too early, and almost side-swiped another car coming into the same lane turning right. This was 2 years ago, I swear it won't happen again! Especially in this weather as well. Driving home in this shit (pardon my french), is NOT FUN!

 

Let's see... I'm still working at Convergys. More and more or my friends are leaving or they are switching shifts to different times of the day. I find myself sitting by myself at breaks and lunch more frequently. I need more friends! We just changed to different schedules now, and I have a static schedule now! I work Monday to Friday, 11:00 to 7:30 each day, and off every weekend! This is the first week, and I'm still getting used to it. I didn't get the start time I wanted though. I wanted 10 or 10:30, but I'm not complaining too much, because most people I know didn't even get the days off they wanted, or the type of schedule either. Who knows how it's going to work out. By the end of the year, Convergys may not be around. There was an article recently on www.wellandtribune.ca, but by now, you'd have to create an account to view it, as the article is over a week old now. It says the company is considering leaving Canada because of our higher dollar. Who knows how long we are going to stay open. I don't know too much at this point, so I'm hoping it stays open for now. I need the $$$!!!

 

I am REALLY enjoying my new Nintendo Wii! I got it for Christmas last year. My parents fooled me, I opened the WiiPlay game first, and they said they couldn't get the system, it was all sold out. (I knew that was true because I had looked around a little and couldn't find one anywhere). The last present I opened, was the Wii! I was caught off guard, and extremely happy! I just preordered the new Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and I can't wait for it!

 

Well, there are a whole bunch more things I want to talk about, but I will save that for later. I don't want to go blank after just one entry! I'm trying to use the Windows Live Writer to make this post, and I've tried to add some stuff to the site. Please set me know if it works out!

 

Out!

Nekk!

No comments: